» TOP Dogs Rotator
» See Us Live
» PLR & eBook Store
» Clickbank Super Store
» 500,000 Mega Ad Credits
» Promote To ONE Million
» FREE CLASSIFIEDS
» Extreme Traffic Pack
» 12 Memberships FREE for LIFE
» Request Biz Consult
» FREE CLASSIFIED ADS
THE POWER OF WATER
We know water is important . . . after all, most of the world is made up of water. But here are some amazing facts about water you might not know!
- Research tells us that drinking eight to 10 glasses of water a day can significantly reduce pain for almost 80 percent of the people who suffer from back and joint pain.
- Seventy-five percent of all Americans are chronically dehydrated.
- A mere 2 percent drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory, trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer screen or on a printed page.
- In 37 percent of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it’s often mistaken for hunger.
- One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100 percent of the dieters studied in a University of Washington research project.
- Even mild dehydration will slow down one’s metabolism as much as 3 percent.
- Drinking just five glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer by 45 percent, plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79 percent. One is also 50 percent less likely to develop bladder cancer.
It’s obvious that our bodies need water—and lots of it! We can live a few days without food, but we can’t live long without water. And just as important as it is to be sure we’re drinking the amount of water we should each day, it’s also essential that we consume living water every day. Jesus told the Samaritan woman at the well that he was living water. As she was drawing water from the well to her parched, dry lips, he explained that he could provide an H2O supplement that would last throughout eternity.
At first she didn’t understand what he was talking about, but as he continued to look into her eyes and tell her the things about her life that no one else knew, she realized he was the Messiah. She accepted his forgiveness for her sins and began walking with the creator of the universe.
Know it! God wants to fill your life with spiritual nourishment. To get the spiritual vitamins you need, make it a necessity to spend time with your heavenly Father ever single day. Read it! - Zechariah 14:8; John 4:1-26; 7:38; 1 Peter 3:21 - Pray it! Ask God to give you an unquenchable thirst for his Word.
John 3:16 - True way back when and true today. No one will ever prove it is not true!